A wedding is a magical season of life when a couple has chosen to take their love for one another to the next level in a celebration with family and friends. One Fine Day recognizes how invigorating, yet stressful, the planning process can become and seek to be the advocate for your needs. Our focus is always on the couple and their families, doing everything in our power to give them the experience of a lifetime for their event.
We love working with families during one of the happiest times of their lives and feel honored to be a part of it. Danielle strives to educate her clients about the timeline and the decisions they have to make over the course of their entire wedding. One of the best things a potential client or interested family member can do is sign up for Danielle’s Bridal Boot Camp Seminar before they start planning. This is a fantastic way to gain an understanding of what you are about to undertake.
Our team is rounded out by our Certified Master Wedding Planner, diligent office staff and creative assistants who make sure every detail of your event is handled professionally. The One Fine Day team is trained to oversee the sequence of occurrences during an event and to avert any possible issues while our client's special day moves forward without interruption. Lets be honest, communication can break down, timelines have hiccups and groomsmen may be involved in “pant splitting” shenanigans, but rest assured, we will be there to handle whatever comes your way.
As Easy As 1-2-3-4!
1. Wedding Walk-Through
This service is for the bride who wants to take charge and plan their own wedding but is unsure of where to begin. OFD will jump start your planning with a consultation, direct you to 3 vendors in each category based on your personal preferences and the criteria you are looking for with budget and design style, and give you a breakdown of all the other details to plan your day. These consultations with a certified wedding planner for the DIY bride includes:
(1) Three hour consultation to discuss:
- Wedding design
- VIPs and wedding party members
- Timeline details
- Priority assessment and evaluation
- Walk-through interview
(1) Two hour consultation to discuss:
- (This meeting is scheduled two weeks after first meeting)
- 3-D Timeline specified for your wedding
- Detailed walk-through of event to avoid potential issues
- Vendor Referrals for requested selected services
- Month by month checklist based on priority assessment
- Wedding Vendor Worksheets which includes:
* Specialized Wedding Detail Forms
* Interview Sheets for Vendors
* Glossary of Wedding Terms
* Business Card Holder & Pouches for Samples
2. Full Service Bridal Package
With our full service bridal package, One Fine Day will help guide you through the entire wedding process from engagement to honeymoon. This package includes all the features in our Wedding Walk-Through and Wedding Management Packages as well as (but not limited to):
- Everything we offer in wedding management packages
- Find the best vendors for your design and budget needs
- Create a 3D timeline that includes all vendors and roles
- A trained staff on site to handle the details of your event
- Monitor your invitations & RSVPs with personal follow ups
- Provide transportation to appointments when available
- Hosting in person of Zoom meetings
- Negotiating contracts to meet budget constraints
- Be your point of contact for vendors or family members
- Create table assignments based on guest list information
- Manage contracting hotel accommodations
- Arrange transportation for guests and wedding party.
- Will work within the continental U.S. or Internationally
- Assist with events / ceremonies taking place over 2-3 days
Pricing Ranges from $ 5,200 / $ 6,100
3. Wedding Management
Let the One Fine Day make sure your day runs smoothly to ensure that your mother, best friend or ‘Aunt Betsy’ does not have to and can enjoy your day! Some of the services our wedding management package include:
- Creating a 3D timeline for the wedding party and vendors.
- Walking you &your wedding party through rehearsal.
- Assist with decorating and setup of all the event sites.
- Check in caterers and vendors during setup
- Confirm contracted items and services.
- Oversee that your event flows according to your objectives
Pricing Ranges from $1,900 / $2,900 / $3,800 / $4,800
- based on guest count and services needed
We offer a unique service that we call “HelpingHands”. We take care of details that are inconvenient or do not fit into your schedule giving you the freedom to relax and peace of mind that everything is handled. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with event setup and decoration placements
- Setting tables or buffet stations for dinner service
- Helping with food service and attending to guests
- Table bussing and cleanup after the event ends
- Assembling invitations and mailing
- Creating centerpieces
- Picking up and delivering wedding items
- Creating timelines and running rehearsals
Pricing Ranges from $ 700 - $ 2,800
- based on services selected, time allowances and staff needed to complete the assigned tasks.