A wedding is a magical season of life when a couple has chosen to take their love for one another to the next level in a celebration with family and friends. One Fine Day recognizes how invigorating, yet stressful, the planning process can become and seek to be the advocate for your needs. Our focus is always on the couple and their families, doing everything in our power to give them the experience of a lifetime for their event.
We love working with families during one of the happiest times of their lives and feel honored to be a part of it. Danielle strives to educate her clients about the timeline and the decisions they have to make over the course of their entire wedding. One of the best things a potential client or interested family member can do is sign up for Danielle’s Bridal Boot Camp Seminar before they start planning. This is a fantastic way to gain an understanding of what you are about to undertake.
Our team is rounded out by our Certified Master Wedding Planner, diligent office staff and creative assistants who make sure every detail of your event is handled professionally. The One Fine Day team is trained to oversee the sequence of occurrences during an event and to avert any possible issues while our client's special day moves forward without interruption. Lets be honest, communication can break down, timelines have hiccups and groomsmen may be involved in “pant splitting” shenanigans, but rest assured, we will be there to handle whatever comes your way.
As Easy As 1-2-3-4!
1. D-I-Y Bridal Package
This service is for the bride who wants to take charge and plan their own wedding but is unsure of where to begin. OFD will jump start your planning with a consultation, direct you to 3 vendors in each category based on your personal preferences and the criteria you are looking for, and give you a break down of all the other details to plan your day. Our DIY Service includes:
- 3 Hour Consultation with a Certified Wedding Planner
- Your Perfectly Planned Wedding Binder which includes:
* 17 Section, 3 Ring Binder with easy to carry handle
* Specialized Wedding Detail Forms and Note Paper
* Interview Sheets for Vendors
* Glossary of Wedding Terms
* Business Card Holder & Pouches for Samples
2. Full Service Bridal Package
With our full service bridal package, One Fine Day will help guide you through the entire wedding process from engagement to honeymoon. This package includes all the features in our DIY
Services & Day of Event Packages as well as (but not limited to):
- Finding the best vendors for your design and budget needs
- Provide transportation to appointments and hosting meetings
- Negotiating contracts to ensure budget constraints are met
- Be your point of contact for vendors or family members that have questions or concerns.
- Handle your invitations & RSVPs with personal follow ups
- Create table assignments, manage hotel accommodations and arrange transportation needs.
- Will work within the continental U.S. or Internationally
3. Day-Of Bridal Package
Let the One Fine Day make sure your day runs smoothly to ensure that your mother, best friend or ‘Aunt Betsy’ does not have to and can enjoy your day! Our day of service package include:
- Creating a 3D timeline for the wedding party and hired vendors.
- Walking you &your wedding party through rehearsal.
- Assist with the decorating and setup of the ceremony and reception sites.
- Check in caterers and vendors during setup and confirm contracted items.
- Oversee that your event flows according to your objectives
We offer a unique service that we call “HelpingHands”. We take care of details that are inconvenient or do not fit into your schedule giving you the freedom to relax and peace of mind that everything is handled. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Serving food and assisting with setup and teardowm
- Setting tables and attending to guests
- Assembling invitations and mailing
- Creating centerpieces